ACYS Spirit United is always seeking quality coaching talent. We evaluate our coaching needs annually and routinely seek out qualified coaches each season to support our premier soccer program. Our Club has established itself as a very successful program over the last 30 year in the Greater Central Florida area. Our teams compete in the Greater Central Florida (GCF), Florida State Premier League (FSPL), Region B, State Cup, Region Cup, Showcases and other competition throughout Florida. We have seen great success over the past few years. We are looking to continue this trend and would like you to consider being a part of it.
What are the qualities that we look for in making Coaching decisions?
- Candidates must have soccer knowledge and coaching experience; must conduct themselves in a professional manner, and have a positive attitude.
- Candidates must possess the passion and energy to continue the tradition of our successful program and must possess outstanding communication and organizational skills. A strong ability to communicate with youth players and parents is a must.
- Coaching candidates are expected to be present at every practice, club events, and competitions during the course of the season.
- Coaching candidates will be required to undergo background screening conducted by FYSA.
- Coaching candidates must have a Coaching Certification (or willingness to gain proficiency within 2 yrs).